Today marks our 2nd wedding anniversary. Gee, how time flies!!! Last night my MIL sent us an SMS to congratulate us. She said she almost forgot about it he he he...I guess she thought it was yesterday, not today! So she wasn't late at all! She also said that next time we visit her, she'll have a cake to celebrate it. YIIIIPPPIIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEE!!! I LOVE cakes! ;-D And I LOVE her!!!
Well, today I want to recount some of the blessings we've received ever since we got married.
1. My residence permit process took only 2,5 months (as opposed to the regular 3-4 months of processing) and we didn't even have to do ANY kind of interview.
2. R2 got a permanent job 3 months after I moved to Finland, exactly at the time when the apartment rent went up. HALLELUJAHHHH!!!!!
3. A full-time Finnish course started in Sodankylä for the first time ever!!! And that changed my life in many waysssss...especially as it meant that I'm more able to communicate with my beloved in-laws!
4. We were able to buy the plane tickets to Indonesia AND we still had enough money to pay for a short trip to Singapore. Never in our wildest dreams did we think that we could BOTH be going back to Indo SO SOON...never in our wildest dreams did we think that we could even have a honeymoon in Singapore!!!
5. We were able to witness the birth of Ken, my brother's baby, together at the hospital. WHOOOPPPPEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!
6. We have both supportive and loving parents and family who never meddle in our own affairs. What more can we ask for?
7. We have everything we need and more: a nice place to stay, food, warm clothes, love, health, happiness, serenity, peace of mind, harmony, caring friends (blogger and non-blogger alike), some savings for rainy days.
Thank you, Lord, for everything...give us both a heart that loves and gives like Yours...may Your love bind us forever so that we are always a unity.
Bonbon, I love you more than I ever loved you before...I'm GLAD that our marriage has been smooth so far, but I'm not afraid if there are storms ahead or rains and sleet, since I know that you're the one with all my heart and soul. You're the one who always makes me feel good about myself. You're the one who brings up the best in me...for that, I thank you.
Cheers to (hopefully) many more loving and caring and fun years aheadddddddddd!!!!!!