Note: Once in a while when I feel SO inspired, I may write more than three beautiful things as I want to TRULY soak up all the good things in life. ;-D
1. Birthdays. Birthdays remind me of being given the breath of life one more year, being given the choice to be a better person.
2. Wide open space. After living here for years later on, I think I'm gonna feel overwhelmed when I visit my hometown again. LOL!!! I can't believe I love this place SO MUCH now.
3. Silence. This place is also filled with the most beautiful silence of all. The silence of contentment, of being connected with something bigger than me. (Btw, nobody here has to use their car horns as there's no traffic everywhere - such beautiful silence!!!!!!!!!!)
4. Choices. Wherever we are, whatever we face, we always have choices.
5. Written words. I'm grateful for being able to connect with others through written words.
6. Laughter. Thank GOD for people's sense of humour!!! ;-D
7. Thoughtfulness shown by my hubby's family.