Friday, July 13, 2007

3BT: July 13, 2007

1. Shopping with my sister-in-law (my hubby's eldest brother's wife). Finally there's somebody else whom I can talk to in English!!! ;-D

2. Mint-chocolate ice cream on a hot sunny day. It's 24'C here and it's PERFECT weather for me!!!!

3. Met a guy who made such a huge effort in talking to me and welcoming me to Finland. It felt SO nice to be welcomed!!! ;-D And I TRULY appreciated his effort in trying to speak English (I could see how difficult it was for him to translate his thoughts into English).

5 comments:

  1. Wow your Friday 13 seems to be lucky! Mine just started, it's now 8:26AM only, still a long day to go!

    ReplyDelete
  2. THX for dropping by, Mother Hen!!! HAVE FUN on your Friday 13!!! ;-D

    ReplyDelete
  3. 1) Oh god, don't remind me of shopping, I spent over $500 in 2 days time lol...

    2) I had mint tea once... It tasted like mint and very funny... But mint chocolate is definitely nice hehe

    3) ^_^ I'm glad you had a such nice time!

    ReplyDelete
  4. My husband and I spent a few months in Thailand. My husband speaks Thai but I don't. I was so starved for conversation that when ever I met someone that spoke English I rambled like a freight train!

    Also, thanks for your comment on my blog and now I'm tagging you. This is a fun way to get more people to visit your blog. Go to my blog http://angelofdelusion.blogspot.com to read the rules.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey, Shan!!! Mint chocolate ice cream is one of the best ice cream there is out there he he he...

    You spent $500 in two days? WOWIE!!!

    Hi, Angela!!! I got tagged AGAIN? WOW!!! THX but I have to think hard now as I've been tagged already twice he he he...

    ReplyDelete