Angela May tagged me to share 8 more things about myself, but I won't tag anyone else he he...
1. I HATE Tweety. I hope Sylvester eats him alive. Sylvester's SO CUTE!!! Well, I once saw an episode where Sylvester did eat Tweety, then there was another bird to subtitute Tweety, but I don't remember well anymore what happened next.
2. My Dad was introduced to my Mom via a friend. They dated for about 6 months and then decided to get married within another 6-month-period. Dad was 34 years old and Mom was 32 years old when they were married.
3. I was born exactly 10 months (to the date) after they got married, so I can remember their wedding day so easily. ;-D
4. When I was a kid, I was sort of my little brother's protector. Back then he was so small (boys grow up later than girls before teenage years) and he cried a lot, so I was his Xena. *tee-hee* OK OK, it's a hyperbole, but you know what I mean. ;-D
5. I once saw a halo in the sky when I was around 10-11 years old. Back then I didn't know what it was, but it just looked SO lovely. A HUGE ring in the sky at night. Ahhhhh...I still remember looking up for a LONG time that night and felt amazed.
6. Once I went to the next alley to do something (I'd always lived in an alley all my life before I moved here) during the night when I looked up and saw something that was as big as the moon and was as bright and round as the moon. However, I noticed something different. I stopped walking and the round object moved SO FAST in the sky!!! I ran home as I was SO scared (I think I was around 8 years old back then). I knew the moon couldn't have moved that fast!!! Until now, I don't know what it was. Will someone enlighten me, please? ;-D
7. One time I was so head over heels with someone. I called him almost every day just to talk about anything. I wanted to get to know him SO badly. I was obsessed!!! I kept talking about him to my female friends hi hi hi hi...Yep, girl talk!!!
8. My longest phone record was a 5,5 hour non-stop call. I remember when I made that call. I just came back from Finland in 2004 (my first trip alone to Europe), so I had to call somebody to tell her EVERYTHING about my trip. I ended up calling one of my closest friends and we talked THAT long (until almost dawn). *tee hee* Only after that did I unpack my bags and sleep. YEEEEEEESSSSSSSSS!!!! ;-D That's what friends are foorrrrr...LOL!!!