1. Soak up God's love every single day. Remember that God loves me the way I am and He never compares me with anyone else. He knows the number of hair on my head and He personally knows my name.
2. Be kind to myself. Don't be too hard on myself. Remember that I'm a reborn, so I have to cut myself some slack. However, I mustn't accept excuses.
3. Don't take things too personally. Not everything has to be about me, me, me.
4. Count my blessings every single day of my life.
5. Fight off all negative feelings. Don't deny any feelings, but I don't have to let them conquer me and drown me in self-pity or bitterness.
6. Simplify life as best as I can do. Remember to focus more on my needs, not wants. Remember the most important things in life.
7. Soak up all the good things and emotions in life. Take time to absorb them into my entire being so that joy can be my life theme.
I guess that'd be enough for now. I hope I can remember all these every day of my life.
P.S. Have to add one more before I forget it:
8. Try my best not to grumble. Stop my thoughts before grumbling comes out of my mouth and start focusing on counting my blessings again.