A Cowboy's Wife tagged me to write 8 things about myself. However, I won't tag other people as I've seen too many people getting tagged. I've already posted random facts about myself in my earlier post, but I just want to know how far my brain can go in this post.
1. I dislike chocolate mixed with any kinds of nuts. The nuts get in the way. Yeah, it might sound silly, but that's how I feel. *grin* Basically I'm not a "nutty" person. LOL!!! I like mint chocolate, but my fave type is DARK chocolate (esp. after reading that it's good for your heart). Yeah, I can't stand too sweet stuff. Why? Because I can't eat too much of it he he he...LOL!!!
2. I can swim, but I'm afraid to swim in deep places. I can't do it "doggy style" (you know what I mean, swimming while standing). I have to have something to hold on to. I only began learning to swim when I was around 13 years old.
3. I can't stand round-round-round motion. I get motion sickness easily. So basically I can't enjoy LOTS of rides in amusement parks. *sob sob* If my head gets dizzy due to the round-round-round movement, I'll definitely throw up. *sob sob* I once read that people who are prone to motion sickness have too sensitive eyes - eyes that are too sensitive to motions. Once I watched a show on a dome ceiling. They show beautiful videos of nature, but I couldn't stand it. After a while, the roundish dome made me feel sick. Crazy, isn't it???
4. I'm also prone to sea sickness. I can't stand the waves. When I went to Bali with my High School classmates on a Senior Trip, we took a bus and then the ferry. Everybody else was having SUCH a GREAT time watching the sea and waves. However, I gazed at the waves for only a minute or two and I started to feel sick. Yeah, that's how bad I am. How did I manage to survive during the 30-minute ride? I sat on the chair and closed my eyes the ENTIRE trip. That helped. A LOT!!!
5. I'm not a beach person. I dislike sand getting stuck on my feet and legs. I dislike the balmy wind. I dislike having a cold bath and the next minute you feel sticky again.
6. One of my biggest dreams has been fulfilled: now I live in Europe. LOL!!! (for some reason since I was a kid, I was totally drawn to Europe)
7. I used to be a pessimist and a cynic. Cynicism is still a latent enemy of mine that sometimes rears its ugly head, body, and tail to mock me. Pessimism? I think I've overcome that, at least 99.9% of the time, THANKS to Norman Vincent Peale's The Power of Positive Thinking he he...
8. I HAAATTTTEEEEE cockroaches. UGLY, YUCKY creature!!! Gladly there are no roaches here he he he...