Since she chose me because of my 3BT posts, I want to give this award to the rightful owner of the original 3BT concept, Clare at Three Beautiful Things. Her original 3BT concept has made such a HUGE difference in my life. I find that it's easier to be thankful each day by spending a bit time to think of all the beautiful things in my life that day. I SALUTE Clare especially since she writes 3BT every single day and also since her 3BT concept has inspired SO MANY other bloggers out there.
The second person I want to give this award to is Dave Ettridge at Portraits and Landscapes. I've never been much of a painter, but I like his blog. I like the way he describes his paintings. He opens up the world of art in a fresh way for me.
The third person of my choice is Mauro C. at 1 Million Love Messages. I TRULY love his idea of gathering 1 million love messages at his website. SALUTE to you, Mauro!!!
The fourth person is Shinade at The Painted Veil. I ABSOLUTELY LOVE her AWESOME images plus poetry/quotes. Her quotes are thoughtful, refreshing, and reminding me to live simply.
The fifth person is The Crafty Girl for her beautiful photography, art, quotations.
Oh, I'm gonna cheat now and give one more award. LOL!!! I'm sure Christy'll want to give this award to her anyway.
This following award
goes to Victorya at Victorya Chase Goes to Therapy. I admire her courage. *bowing*
You can find the meaning of the awards here: Blogger Awards.
***************************These are the rules:
1) If you have received an award simply choose either the dark or light background image and save it to your files, then post it proudly on your blog!
2) Pass the award on to five other people, you can choose any of the awards from the series, you do not have to pass out the exact award you received. Choose whichever of the awards that you'd like to give out. You can give out one of each or five of the same one, whatever you prefer.
3) You can change the size and color of awards to suit your blog, that's up to you, it's your blog, just leave the titles the same.
4) Please link back to this post so that people can read these rules and so that the meanings of the awards will not be lost.
5) If you feel that you or a friend are deserving of an award and no one has given one to you yet then email me at sayhitochristy(at)hotmail.com and tell me about your website.