Saturday, September 20, 2008

3BT: Random Days

1. Sweet hot milk tea on a cool day. Yum yum...it warms me up from the inside.

2. Tickling hubby's back all over and then scratching away the itch and hearing him purr in delight HO HO HO HO HO...MEOW!!!

3. Hubby doing the same thing to me this morning. And I purred in delight too HA HA HA HA HA HA HA...



4. Feeling a little bit frustrated when I saw the list of vocabulary and word changes (pages and pages long) I had to learn by heart in my grammar book, but I managed to drive it away with my determination and I managed to scream inside, "I AM NOT GIVING UP, you hear?!?!?!?! Just you wait and see in the next few years!!! I AM going to conquer YOU!!!"

5. Being able to take a nap without any interruption. :-))))

6. Feeling useful. No more explanation needed, right? ;-D

4 comments:

  1. Hey Amel.. I love milk tea with garlic.. yummy!!

    Have a great weekend dearie!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is it nice milk and tea? Never give it a try. But I do like milk in the coffee. hehehe :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jeanne: I LIKE milk tea he he he...

    LJ: Garlic???? Won't it give such strong flavour? But I guess it's really healthy 'coz garlic benefits health he he...Have a GREAT weekend to you too! ;-D

    Nyumix: Yep. VERY nice. :-)))) I also put milk in my coffee he he...

    ReplyDelete