1. I contacted Helsinki PO again and after sending them more information plus the picture of the Chess Station I ordered (again), they finally sent me an email stating that they're sending the package to Sodankylä. YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYY!!!
Dad, wait for me to commmmeeee!!!!!!
2. I'm going to meet another friend at her place tonight. YIIIIIPPPPIIIIIIEEEEEE! Girl talk!!!
3. Hubby lovingly put a bandage over my little finger (I accidentally cut myself while opening a package from the PO). Yeah, yeah, of course I could have done it myself and I DID NOT ask him to do it, but it was still nice that he did it for me hi hi hi...I said to him after that, "Thank you, my doctor." *wink wink*
4. Bought a pair of 3/4 jeans on a HUGE discount. The real price was supposed to be €34.95. NO WAY I'm going to buy a pair of 3/4 jeans THAT expensive. Guess how much I paid for them? Only €4.95 HUA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA...
5. Having a chat with one of my closest friends who lives in Bandung. THANK GOD for internetttttttttt!!!!!!!!!
6. It's been such a warm and sunny day. After a wet, grey summer, it's a nice change. Plus I can see the stars at night! ;-D
7. Having SO MANY WONDERFUL blogger friends. I've learnt SO MUCH from you guys and girls and you've really enriched my life in many ways!
8. I've been getting opps to write. YIIIHHHAAAA!!! Money, money, money! I'm going to be broke after going back home from Indo, so if I can write more opps during this month, then when I get back home from Indo, I'll have at least a little bit of money still he he he...;-D