Monday, September 01, 2008

The End of Another Training

So another training has ended. On the last day, my MIL's big sister came by with her husband and as usual, the 76-year-old lady gave me a tight hug HE HE HE HE HE HE...We talked for a little while. ;-D

Another old Finnish couple came by to see the same Sodankylä's old photo exhibition in our office. Upon seeing me, they were so curious about me, so they started asking questions. The one thing I loved about them was that if I seemed confused about their questions, they'd rephrase it in a simpler way. ;-D




Ahhh...it feels a little bit weird being at home again, you know? I know I have tons of things to do: blogging, learn more Finnish on my own, thinking of what else to bring home and buying them, starting off my new Finnish blog, writing down posts in my draft so that when I'm in Indo my blog isn't empty, etc. etc. etc.

But first of all tomorrow I'm going to meet my friends YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYY!!! I wanted to do it last month already, but then I got busy with the week holiday and then the training, so I didn't have time to arrange a meeting. I'm going to go to my friend's house and then two more friends are coming there, so it's gonna be SO MUCH FUN!!!! HO HO HO HO HO...

I also should add more exercise this month as I don't wanna diet HI HI HI HI HI HI...I can almost taste already all the GLORIOUS food that I can eat in Indo...yum yum...I think the other night I also dreamt of meeting so many people in Indo. Yeah, now I'm having INDO FEVERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR HE HE HE HE HE HE...




Anyway, last Friday I was busy cooking for my in-laws. I cooked Chicken Teriyaki and Indonesian Fried Rice (with oyster sauce and sweet soy sauce and some chili). I'm GLAD they liked them HE HE HE HE...I thought that the taste would be different from typical Finnish food, so I wanted them to try. I'm going to bring some more Indo spices later on so that I can also introduce other types of Indo food to my in-laws. ;-D

Okay, now let me continue studying Finnish a little bit. I'll blog-hop later on!





3 comments:

  1. i am happy to hear that you still excited to learn finnish language :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Keep up the Finnish learning!
    Dieting? What's that?! I much prefer eating!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jul: THANKS! ;-D

    The World According to Me: THANKSSSSS for the support! Well, I need to exercise more in order to slim down a bit before going to Indo since I know I'll eat like a pig there HA HA HA HA HA...

    And I don't want to have to buy new clothes!!! I've gained 3 kilos ever since I moved to Finland, but at least my clothes still fit...but if I gain more than this, I need to buy new clothes ARGH!!!!

    ReplyDelete