Thursday, September 25, 2008

Reminding Something

A little while ago hubby joined Facebook since his gaming buddies are there. He wanted to add this world map showing all the cities he had visited. Then he asked me, "Which city did I visit in Cyprus?"

LOL LOL LOL!!! He didn't even remember the name of the city!!! At first I also forgot about it. He went to Cyprus with his parents and second brother in 2000 and he sent me a postcard from there. Back then we had started chatting and emailing each other regularly.

Anyway, I was trying to jog my memory to remember the name of the city, but to no avail. Then he started browsing for the names of the cities in Cyprus and when I saw some of them, I knew it right away. I pointed to "Protaras" and I yelled, "This is it!!! This is the city you went to!"

He asked, "Are you sure?"

I replied, "YES!!! Absolutely! I remember the name now!"

So he added the city to his world map in Facebook hi hi hi hi hi hi...I LOVE being useful even for little things like this. :-D


No comments:

Post a Comment