Friday, September 26, 2008

Movie Review: The Happening

Have you seen the latest M. Night Shyamalan's movie The Happening? I think it's okay, MUCH better than Lady in the Water and slightly better than The Village, but not as great as The Sixth Sense or Unbreakable.

I thought that the beginning of The Village and The Happening were as engaging and exciting, but I don't really like the ending of The Village, since I felt as though I were being tricked, even though I knew those people had a valid reason to do the things they did. But still...I rate the ending of The Happening to be slightly better, even though it was predictable, but at least I didn't feel like being tricked he he he he he...

So, of all those movies, here's my rating:

1. The Sixth Sense.

Simply superb!!! Didn't think that he was a ghost he he he...

2. Unbreakable.

I just LOVE the idea of the extreme poles: the good and the bad (the hero and the bad guy).

3. The Happening.

4. The Village.

5. Lady in the Water.

How about you then? What do you think of the above movies if you've seen them all?

P.S. Hey, Shyamalan is thinking about making a sequel to Unbreakable!!!! YAAAAYY!!! I'll definitely watch it if it comes out later he he he he he...


2 comments:

  1. I've seen sixth sense and loved it! In fact, I watched it and was so surprised with the ending that I watched it again, immediately after, to see if I could find any clues!

    I haven't seen the other films but I shall look out for them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The World According to Me: I KNOW what you mean! I also wanted to see the movie again right away to find clues he he he he...;-D

    ReplyDelete