1. Sending messages via Skype to each other. We have two computers at home, one on the left corner (mine) and another one on the right corner. All of a sudden he sent me a LOVELY Skype message, so I replied him by sending "dirty" messages. HE HEH!!! I MISS doing that ever since we lived together!!! ;-D
2. HOT Singaporean instant noodles with an egg on a cold day like this (12'C). YUMMY!!! My stomach definitely smiled SO widely afterwards.
3. Toffee buns with coffee. Funny thing is that this morning I was planning on baking them. Just now my hubby took them out of the freezer to bake 'em. I LOVE being in the same wavelength!!! YEEEESSSSSSSSSSSS!!!
4. The baby blue sky smiling at me despite the cold weather. Hello, world!!!! ;-D (I LOVE BLUE!!!!!!!!!!!)
5. Running as fast as possible towards the door and grabbed my hubby when he came home and hearing his delighted giggle. ;-D I LIVE for those moments!!! ^____________________________^