1a. Enjoying my fave songs from this band, Mr. Big. Here's one KEWL video, To Be With You. I LOVE Eric Martin's voice!!! MMMMMMMMMMMM...
1b. Watching a perfectly cloudless, starry sky and a crescent from our apt. window. SUCH a lovely, lovely night!
2. Watching thick fog in the early morning. It was breathtaking!!!
3. Having a chance to pick lingonberries on such a SUNNY day!!! YAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYY!!!
4. My mother-in-law's thoughtfulness. She asked me if I got tired after berry picking and then she offered us food. Again!
5. My mother-in-law's delicious chicken curry. VERY spicy!!! YUM!!!
6. My mother-in-law gave us a KILO of reindeer/moose meat. It's marinaded already, so I don't have to slice up the meat or process it. Plus we can't really afford buying that much reindeer meat, so I TRULY appreciate it!!! HALLELUJAH for wonderful mother-in-laws!!! God bless her!
7. Saw two MOST BEAUTIFUL deer in the forest right after we finished picking up the berries. I'd seen other deer before, but those two made me feel like I was in a Fairy Tale land. As if I were Snow White who went to the forest to pick berries and play with the deer. I LOVE this lifeeeeeeeee!!! ^____________________________^
8. Receiving SMS from my future sister-in-law he he he he...
9. Having a chance to chat with two of my closest friends today via YM. YEEEESSSSSSSSSS!!!
10. Hubby drove me to the supermarket today to buy food plus ICE-CREAM!!! I'm going to eat it later tonight. And being grateful that there's a regular un-pricey supermarket which is open every Sundays in this little village. YIIIPPPPPPPPPPIIIIIIIIIIIEEEEEEE!!! ;-D
WHOOPS!!! Almost forgot this one...
11. Hubby downloaded a movie I had wanted to download, so I could watch it already on Friday. That day was his gaming day at his cousin's house, but he spent a minute to send me a very sweet SMS. I LOVE that guy!!! ;-D