Why did I choose this background? Well, it was one of my fave pics that I took when I first came here. It was a pic of the still-frozen lake near my in-laws' cabin and one of the trees nearby. I personally LOVE blue, so I love putting up blue backgrounds for my desktop he he he...
Here are the meme rules:
Upon receiving this tag, immediately perform a screen capture of your desktop.It is best that no icons be deleted before the screen capture so as to add to the element of fun. Here’s how you can do a screen capture:
- Go to your desktop and press the Print Scrn key (located on the right side of the F12 key).
- Open a graphics program (like Picture Manager, Paint, or Photoshop) and doing a Paste (CTRL + V). If you wish, you can “edit” the image before saving it.
- Post the picture on your blog. You can also give a short explanation on the look of your desktop if you want. You can explain why you prefer such a look or why it is full of icons. Things like that.
- Tag five of your friends and ask them to give you a Free View of their desktops as well.
- Add your name to this list of Free Viewers with a link pointing directly to your Desktop Free View post to promote it to succeeding participants.
People who have already pimped their desktop: Francine of La Place de Cherie Chez Francine Bloggishi Unchained Melody LadyJava’s Lounge Mariuca Revellian Dot ComDesktop Emila’s Illustrated Blog Spiff, The Spaceman Rolando Brown Baron The Kat House MAX Amel's Realm add yours here after doing this tag
I'd love to tag these people (hopefully they haven't done this one):
1. Kathy's Klavier
3. Victorya Chase
4. Fish Without Bicycle
5. Agnes Mildew
6. Blur Ting
7. Karen at Waterlearner
9. Karen at Grow Rich Along with Me