1. Meeting MC and having fun at her place.
2. Having a chance to play with her pets.
3. Receiving a BEAUTIFUL card from Crystal. THANK YOUUUUUUUUUU, Buddy!!!!
4. Purplish sky. I've never seen purplish sky before, but I went out just now to buy some milk at Lidl and the sky was SO lovely.
5. Hubby coming to Lidl to pick me up and drop me off at home, but then he had to go somewhere still to work. I called him from Lidl since I realized that I was going to buy heavy stuff and it was snowing pretty heavily outside (it was rather tough to see).
6. The joy of living in a small village. It only took a few minutes for hubby to pick me up, drop me off, and go somewhere, so it wasn't really a hassle after all. But I still APPRECIATE what he did VERY much. :-))))
7. Splurging on a frozen duck. MC told me about this and since I LOVE ducks, I couldn't resist. So I splurge on 1.5 kg of frozen duck, costing me €9.99. Well, I won't die just because I overspend my grocery budget once in a blue moon, right? HE HE HE HE HE...I can't wait until I get to bake the duck, but I'm going to wait a while. We still have plenty of food to eat right now. *drool*
8. Not having a nose that's too sensitive, yet it still works well enough to make me a foodie HE HE HE HE HE...It's just that my hubby has a very sensitive nose, so he can smell bad things SO easily. I'm glad I'm not THAT sensitive!!!!
Additional beautiful things I've forgotten to write down:
*** Vi complimented me. Twice. She said that I looked younger than my age and she thought I was smart HE HE HE HE HE HE...