1. One thing I like about exercising with Billy Blanks Taebo CDs is the fact that in one CD, there's this huge banner on one of the walls: "Walk by Faith, Not by Sight". Each time I exercise using that CD, I'll always read that banner and remember to walk by faith, not by sight.
2. We've all heard this adage "Life is what you make it", but I think in marriage life, "Love is what you make it" applies.
3. This evening's class is cancelled again since the teacher's still sick. I sure do hope she'll get well enough for next Tuesday's class. After all, we'll only get 22 lessons and we've already lost 2 of them.
4. "Tai" in Finnish means "or", whereas "hai" in Finnish means "shark".
5. My orders have arrived at the local PO today (the condoms for my brother and for us), so I should burn the DVD for my brother and a CD for a friend of mine this evening. Busy, busy, busy...then tomorrow morning I should get up early to send the package to my friend in Germany. I sure do hope the package will arrive soon in her office (she says that packages have arrived late in her office recently) so that she can bring it to Indonesia next March. *crossing my fingers* I think I'm going to send it using priority mail he he he he he he...