Thursday, January 10, 2008

Reminiscing Christmas Shopping

As you all know, last Christmas was my first Christmas in Finland and at first I was thinking that there would be a rush of people buying things frantically everywhere, but that was not the case. Probably since it's a small village, after all, and there aren't that many stores, so people opt to buy some gifts online by using their credit cards. After all, there are bigger stores in big cities in southern Finland, so there are more options.

How about you? Did you buy gifts online or did you buy all the gifts by going to the stores yourself? I hope your credit card(s) didn't max out during last holiday season, though. Well, if you run out of money right now and you need to compare loans in the UK, you can click on the link.

Anyway, back to Christmas shopping...last Saturday when we visited my in-laws, my mother-in-law took out a warm jacket for my hubby to try. Apparently she had bought it for her husband, but my father-in-law didn't like it. Arttu didn't take it home, though, because I don't think the jacket was his style at all. This thing has happened a few times, you know? Arttu's Mom bought her husband something that he didn't like, then if Arttu liked them, he could take them home. Lucky Arttu!!! *grin*

No comments:

Post a Comment