1. Getting a warm reply from my Aussie friend whom I found in Facebook. YAAAAAAAAAAYYY!!!!
2. Being able to see pictures of his CUTE sons!!!! ;-D
3. A foggy Saturday. Everything was white. So beautiful!!! It was -15'C when we left home to go to Kelujärvi and it went down to -17'C when we came back home.
4. The package for my family has arrived safely in Germany and my friend liked the warm socks I sent her HE HE HE HE HE...
5. Sitting on hubby's lap while he hugged me and swayed his body. Mmmmmm...
6. Receiving an email from my mother and Shen (my sister-in-law). ;-D Mom told me that they had fun watching my brother taking part in a music competition. He played the bass. It was a fun time out for my parents with my brother and his wife. ;-D
7. Playing jigsaw puzzle (920 pieces) for the first time in my life HA HA HA HA HA HA...Arttu bought a puzzle for his parents a while ago and we played it yesterday.
8. Realizing I sucked at playing puzzle whereas Arttu and my mother-in-law could find and match the pieces rather quickly. WOWWWWWWW!!!!
9. Winning another bid at ebay. So I'm REALLY looking forward to receiving and reading all the books I've won in ebay. YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYY!!!! ;-D
10. Chatting with one of my closest friends and hearing that she's been doing fine despite the hard circumstances in her life. She's letting go and letting God. :-)))) Superb!!!
11. Strawberry-blueberry dessert made by my mother-in-law. YUM YUM!!!
12. Mother-in-law telling me that she liked the risoles I gave her. ;-D
13. Watching snowy tree tops blanketed with sunshine. ;-D It is SO sunny today and the temperature has gone rapidly down. It was -18'C this morning and it's now -21'C.