Friday, January 11, 2008

Love and Hate Meme

Colin tagged me to do this one. It's VERY interesting. Let me see what I can come up with he he he he he...




1. I love to eat: Seafood (crabs, shrimps, oysters, squids), Chinese food, Indonesian food, Sundanese food, pizza, hamburger, french fries, stir-fry veggies, frogs, ducks, my Mom's dishes, dark chocolate, chocolate pudding, Japanese food (cooked dishes), buns, potato chips, etc. Hey, I'm a FOODIE! Don't blame me HA HA HA HA HA...

2. I hate to eat: bitter gourd.
3. I love to go: out with my closest friends.
4. I hate to go: to the unemployment office to report myself every 3 months.
5. I love it when: I go to sleep with a clear conscience, knowing that I've done what I can do that day, and with a heart full of hope of a better tomorrow no matter what happens.
6. I hate it when: negative or evil thoughts barraging my mind uninvited. UGGGHHH!!! GRRRRR GRRRRR GRRRRR...
7. I love to see: people smiling when they're really joyful inside.
8. I hate to see: "holier than thou" types of people.
9. I love to hear: the sound of silence.
10. I hate to hear: raised voices, angry voices, jarring voices ruining my peace of mind.

Hmmm...I'm gonna tag Choc Mint Girl to do this one he he he he...

7 comments:

  1. Our love and hate are pretty similar...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Random Magus: Ah, that's VERY interesting, Amber! :-))))

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amel, we seem to be on the same wavelength cos those are my love & hate too... hehehe ;p

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeah, you know me the 'foodie' buddy as well he he he... Okay, Amel. Will definitely work on this one. ;D

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love to hear the sound of silence too. So peaceful and meditating.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good answers. You know what, we eat bitter guord few times a week. I like to stir fry it with sliced pumpkin and dried shrimps and garlic. The sweetness of the pumpkin counters the bitterness. Everyone loves it at home.

    ReplyDelete
  7. SexyMom: Yeah, that's true...and you can sleep better that way too HA HA HA HA HA...;-D

    Blur Ting: Ohhhh...that's interesting. However, it's HARD to find pumpkins here in Sodankylä he he...

    Indonesians eat gourd just by boiling it and they eat it just like that. I tried it when I was a kid and I promised myself NEVER to try it again HA HA HA HA HA...

    Hmmm...come to think of it, I don't think I've ever eaten pumpkin, either...or have I?

    ReplyDelete