1. One of the BEST things in life: showering with hubby, or to be exact, he went in first, then he rubbed me with soap HUE HE HE HE...We were cuddling under the shower head since it was cold if we weren't under the shower. *grin*
2. Dragging myself out of bed at 6.15 am to exercise. It felt GOOD to jump-start my day for a sleepyhead girl like me. Plus I still keep my New Year's Resolution HE HE HE...
3. Getting FREE books from the course. If you know how much books cost here, you'll know how HAPPY I am!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
4. Being able to speak up in class. Learning to speak up feels GOOD.
5. The first day on the course, I was tensed whenever the teacher asked me questions, but now I feel that I can begin to be FAR more relaxed. I don't mind too much even if I make mistakes. The most important thing is practising, not trying to be perfect.
6. Receiving some compliments from a cousin about my blog HE HE HE HE HE HE HE HE...
7. Bringing lunch: rice, chicken, spinach, and imported chili sauce that one of my friends sent me as a Christmas gift. I haven't found any chili sauce THAT tasty here (with a dash of shrimp paste taste), so I was really enjoying every bite of my lunch. YUMMYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
***** This happened last night, but it's SO touching so I HAVE to write it down. I asked my Brit friend MC to vote for me on the Diamond Contest, and she wrote something that made me speechless. It's one of the BEST compliments I've ever received in my life. THANK YOU SO MUCH, MC!!! Olet todella arvokas!!! Olet yhtä kaunis kuin sateenkaari.