Friday, February 22, 2008

Vacation Rentals

Yep, this is another post on vacation. A friend of mine who now lives in the USA REALLY loves going to Lake Tahoe. She says that if we ever visit her, she'll definitely take us there. She's been there with her husband several times already. Do you prefer going to a beach or lake or mountains on your vacation?

Well, if you're thinking of going somewhere, here are some links that may help you out:

1. Lake Tahoe Vacation Rentals.
2. North Carolina Vacation Rentals.
3. Cozumel Vacation Rentals.

Speaking of vacations, my USA friend is currently reconsidering visiting me and my friends in Europe, especially since dollar currency has been pretty week compared to euro currency these days. Well, whatever her decision is, I respect that, though I sure hope she can visit me one day. Or if I'm lucky, I'll be able to visit her as well one day. :-)))

No comments:

Post a Comment