1. Finding Peruvian mangoes on sale (only €1 per kilo) and this time they were SWEET!!!!
2. Feeding mangoes that I had sliced up to hubby while he was gaming online.
3. I managed to solve a riddle that my Finnish teacher gave us in class.
4. I won the last card game with my mother-in-law, Arttu, and his second brother. Mind you, I nearly lost BIG TIME, but then I managed to get lucky at the right time HO HO HO HO HO HO HO HO HO HO...
5. Hearing hubby fart over and over again hi hi hi hi...'coz that means he's still alive and he's with me!!!! ;-D
6. Feeling useful in this world, particularly due to blogging. *grin*
7. Knowing that one of my closest friends didn't take my words the wrong way. The other day I replied her email in a rush and the next minute I realized that it could have been taken the wrong way. Phew!!! That's a HUGE relief! ;-D
8. Receiving an email from my Mom (typed by my brother) and hearing news that they're well in Bandung.
9. Hubby told me that his fingers had "shrunk" as his wedding ring felt more loose than before. I was afraid that he'd lose it, so I suggested to him to move it to his middle finger, but he refused HI HI HI HI HI HI...He was so bent on showing the world that he was married.
10. Hubby warning me to be careful with a can of tuna he helped open for me. He didn't want me to get hurt. :-D
11. Today (Sunday) is such a SUNNY day. It was sunny ALL day long that I couldn't believe it myself. Spring is definitely coming he he he he...
12. Getting more rest during the afternoon to prepare myself for the new week ahead.
13. Having a small apartment. The less I have, the less I have to take care of HE HE HE HE HE HE HE...This apartment isn't high maintenance, so that's WONDERFUL for me!!! ;-D
14. Hubby making us some oven-baked tuna/cheese sandwich. It's nice not having to do anything but eat for a change HA HA HA HA HA HA...