1. Enjoying the cleanliness of our apt. after I cleaned it. I mopped the floor for the first time ever since I moved here HA HA HA HA HA...Lazy me! LOL!!!
2. Being hubby's "shadow" HUA HA HA HA HA...Sometimes I like following him around just like his shadow and he'll shake his head in disbelief when I do that. *tee-hee*
3. I'm going to get a new wok pan. YAAAAAAAAAAYYY!!! Arttu's 2nd brother's moving here at the end of the month and he offered me a brand new wok pan that he had never used. He said that if I didn't want it, he'd throw it away. OF COURSE I replied right away and said to him, "NOOOOOOOOO, DO NOT throw it awaaayyyyy!!!" LUCKY me, I guess!!!
4. Arttu's second brother's kindness and thoughtfulness in offering me the wok pan. THANK YOU, brother-in-law!!!
5. Tucking hubby on the sofa before he took a nap and hearing him say "thank you" with such an ADORABLE face. I LOVE spoiling him every now and then HE HE HE HE...
6. Being alive. Just being alive and well. And being able to enjoy all the delicious food and fruit he he he he he...Still having my own teeth to bite and chew food. Yum yum...
7. Seeing hubby wiggle his foot every now and then, begging me to tickle it HUA HA HA HA HA...It's ABSOLUTELY priceless!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!