1. Having an even-tempered hubby. He's never been angry as far as I've known him and as long as I've lived with him. He can get annoyed or frustrated, esp. when dealing with computers, but I'm glad he has such a gentle spirit!!!! He doesn't even get angry when I do something stupid. ;-D I don't think I've ever cherished this about him yet, so I'm gonna do it today!!!
2. Hubby giving me more kisses than usual before he prepared himself to go to work. It felt as though he didn't want to leave me HE HE HE HE HE HE HE...
3. Finding oranges on sale again, only €1.09 per kilogram! HUE HE HE HE HE HE HE HE...
4. Finding liquid soap on a bargain: 3 bottles for the price of 2. YEEEEESSS!!!!! The offer was only valid for a limited time frame, so even though we didn't need soap yet, I snatched them right away. I LOVE saving money!!!
5. Hubby nibbling my arm when I shoved it gently near his face HI HI HI HI...I LOVE it when he does it!!! ;-D
6. Being able to manage a book exchange deal with one of my blogger friends. YEEEESSSSS!!! Plus I've got already 4 home addresses of some blogger friends. It feels GREAT to be trusted! ;-D
7. Finding frozen crab meat on sale. I grabbed the box right away since I've been craving for some craaaabbbbbbb!!!!!
P.S. I'm gonna be busy baking potato cutlets now for the birthday party, but if I have time later on before the party starts, I'm going to blog-hop. If not, then I'll do it on Sunday since tomorrow morning we'll definitely go to my in-laws again.