1. Finding frozen salmon on sale. It was only about €8.55 per kilogram (normally it would be around €10 and frozen fish is usually around €15-17). I baked it in the oven and it tasted GOOD!!! ;-D This is the FIRST time I could afford buying fish HUE HE HE HE HE HE...so I'm SO HAPPY!!!!!
2. A few seconds ago I received payment already from BuyBlogReviews. What a PLEASANT surprise!!! I wrote my first assignment for them on January 1st, but I got paid already today! I was thinking that I'd only get paid on 15th. THANK YOU SO MUCH, BuyBlogReviews!!!!
3. Making my own risoles - it took me 3 hours. Yes, I'm a slow cook. It took me an hour to make the wrappers - just like regular thin pancakes (flour, baking power, eggs, milk, a pinch of salt). Then it took me another hour to make the filling hi hi hi hi...and to add this and that so that it tasted delicious!!! Then it took another hour to roll them on eggs and bread crumbs and then deep-frying them. But they were SO VERY DELICIOUS!!! This is my first attempt, so I'm SO happy I could make them EXACTLY like I liked them!!! (I'm gonna post the pic later on, OK?)
4. The anticipation rising inside me 'coz I'm going to bring some risoles for my Brit friend tomorrow. I hope she likes it. After all, she likes spicy food and I added some hot chili imported from Holland to the filling HE HE HE HE HE...
5. Being able to play with my Brit friend's pets tomorrow. She has 2 cats, 2 kittens, one puppy, and one dog HE HE HE HE HE HE HE...YAAAAAAAAAAYYYY!!!!!