Crystal tagged me to do this one. THANKS, Buddy!!!
Here are 8 Things I'm grateful for:
1. Being loved. God loves me the way I am with all my brokenness. My hubby and family and closest friends love me the way I am and they always support me. And my blogging friends have also made me feel loved and supported he he he he he...
2. My family, hubby, hubby's family, closest friends, blogging friends. I'm SO rich beyond belief!!! :-D I can share many things with them and I can learn so much from them, as well.
3. Health. Self-explanatory.
4. Random acts of kindness. I've found so many different types of random acts of kindness around me that really makes me feel that this world isn't so broken after all.
5. Sense of humour. Thank GOD for sense of humour! I feel that I can stay forever young he he he he he...
6. Having the opportunity to get some income online by blogging. This is something that never crossed my mind before, so it's a wonderful surprise for me. Plus I wanna thank my fellow blogger friends who're understanding about my need to get some income online - thank you for bearing with me!!!
7. Having the chance to write my heart out to my parents and brother (and hubby, too, during our long-distance relationship) so that if I die today, I won't regret anything.
8. Being able to live my biggest dream, which is living abroad. Plus I don't have to do it alone. I'm accompanied by my sweetest, wackiest, most understanding soulmate. :-))))
I'm tagging: Juliana, Blur Ting.