Just wanna have fun in this post, so here goes:
1. I don't drive, I don't drink, I don't smoke. Well, I LOVE cider though (the one with alcohol percentage less than 1%).
2. I drool when I sleep. Have been drooling ever since I was a baby (even when I sleep with closed lips).
3. I LOVE Phantom of the Opera and someday I WILL watch the real opera show.
4. I know nothing much about anything. The more I see, hear, read, the more obvious it becomes. I've lived a sheltered life and it amazes me to see people who've gotten hurt so badly but they can be inspirations for others and they don't become bitter because of their experiences.
5. I LOVE picking the skin around the edges of my nails. My hubby's had a HARD time trying to stop me from doing it. *evil grin*
6. I had fleas in my hair when I was at 6th grade. YIKES!!!
7. My mother threw me out of the house when I was barely 4 years old. Reason? Because I was too fond of my neighbours. Back then there was a couple who had only two sons, so they spoilt me and their kids LOVED playing with me. Thus I kept on going to their house all the time. One time Mom got so upset so that she yelled at me, "Why don't you bring your pillow and move there?!?!?!" (side note: I don't remember this occasion, but my parents told me about it later on)
8. When I was still a toddler, I loved sneaking out of the house when my mother fell asleep as she was accompanying me to have my nap (yep, I'd climb on a chair and open the front door myself). My mother would freak out whenever she woke up and found out that I wasn't lying next to her. I must've been such a horror to my parents back then! LOL!!! My brother was the exact opposite of me, thank God!!! Whenever Mom fell asleep while accompanying him to have his nap, she'd wake up and find my brother playing with his toys next to her. Good boy! *grin*
9. I'm a bit obsessive-compulsive. I dislike any kind of smell on my fingers. For example: if I eat chicken or anything with my fingers and then wash my hands and still find them smelly, I'd keep on washing my hands until the smell is gone.
10. When I'm reading or studying or sleeping, I can't be accompanied by music as it'd REALLY distract me. Everything has to be quiet.
11. Fell down from Dad's motorcycle when I was around 7 years old. The motorcycle was parked in our yard and then I fell down head first (and lost consciousness right away). My Mom freaked out. She said that the sound was like a coconut falling from the sky. Back then we didn't have a car, so they rent a public transit car to get me to a doctor. Gladly at the doctor's, I could explain what had happened, so he said I would be fine. Some of my friends said that the fall had turned me into a crazy person. LOL!!! Maybe they're right. *grin*
12. I was pickpocketed once on a public transit when I was around 13 and after that I became more aware of my surroundings. Never been pickpocketed again after that. :-)))
13. I used to think I hated cooking. Why? Because my Mom's such a WONDERFUL cook and a SUPER FAST woman (she could cook 3 different things on 3 different stoves at the same time), so whenever I tried helping her when I was younger, she'd be mad at me for being slow or for not doing it the right way. Gladly now she's getting older, she's become more patient. :-)))
14. I used to be beaten when I got really naughty when I was a kid. I didn't consider it as an abuse, though. I was only beaten once every time I got naughty. As I got older, they resorted to talking to us, especially Mom. Mom's always been a bridge between me and my brother and the ever-conventional Dad and I'll ALWAYS thank her for that.
15. Used to be the "leader" of the girl gang on my alley. The guys would have their own gang and sometimes we'd "fight" playfully, kicking and hitting each other. But we never really injure anybody. It was just for fun.
OK, I guess that's enough. Better study Finnish again.