"managing to always make me feel good to be alive as well as make me think."
WOW! That's one of the best compliments I've ever received in my life. I'll cherish it for the rest of my life. THX SO MUCH for the privilege, M!!!
Now I have to choose 5 other blogs. Tough choice as I haven't really been here too long. Let's see...
1. Revelations for Life. He's really made me think HARD to answer his questions, even though sometimes I'm incapable of answering them. LOL!!!
2. Max's Blog. Max's written down posts that boil my blood (in a positive way). LOL!!!
3. Victorya Chase Goes to Therapy. It's honest, it's real, it makes me think of other things I know nothing about. She's strong, too! :-)))
4. Sweeter Than Ever! This one has strengthened me and reminded me to rely on Jesus through her own trials. Such an inspiration!
5. The Joy Box. This blog has lots of info about motherhood, raising kids, good books for kids, and more. I don't have kids yet but I LOVE reading about how other people raise their kids.
Boy, it took me SO LONG to pick he he he...PHEW!!!
The rules are -
Congratulations, you won a
Should you choose to participate, please make sure you pass this list of rules to the blogs you are tagging.
The participation rules are simple:
1. If, and only if, you get tagged, write a post with links to 5 blogs that make you think
2. Link to this post so that people can easily find the exact origin of the meme
3. Optional: Proudly display the 'Thinking Blogger Award' with a link to the post that you wrote (here is an alternative silver version if gold doesn't fit your blog).