Monday, June 18, 2007

3BT: June 18, 2007

1. GRAPES!!! Since I've been pretty thrifty with our grocery budget this month and since I saw grapes sold at a special price, I could buy grapes for us both (the first time I ever bought grapes for us since I moved here)!!! YIIIIIIIIIIPPPPPPPPPIIIIEEE!!! Each grape felt like heaven in my mouth. Mmmm...juicy and fresh!

2. Fruit candies! There is a kind of open market at the city centre today and I bought candies. Since I wasn't sure which types would be tasty, I picked three bags of different kinds of candies (they sold it at €2/bag, €5 per 3 bags). Thankfully the fruit candies were SOOOOO delicious!!! *drool*

3. Flowers everywhere (yeah, again as they're SO LOVELY!!!) and chicken and rice. Yep, I guess today my beautiful things consist of food, food, and food he he he...I can't help it! My belly's grinning VERY widely today. YUM, YUM, YUM!!!

I just HAVE to add one more today:

4. I'm reminded that God knows my name and He understands everything I'm going through. Moreover,


Matthew 10:30, “And even the very hairs on your head are numbered.” (NIV)

No comments:

Post a Comment