Tuesday, August 21, 2007

3BT: August 21, 2007

This afternoon I was writing a post and then the power went down three times. Then my computer started getting weird, so I turned it off and waited for my hubby to come home to fix it. It wouldn't budge, so he's now reinstalling the whole thing. YIKES!!! Tough job! That's why I'm falling WAY behind in visiting my fellow bloggers' blogs. I'm now using my hubby's computer here. Let me just write this small post to let you know that I'll be back when my computer's fixed.

1. Light apple cider. Used to think I only loved light pear cider, but when I tried light apple cider, it makes me ADDICTED to it. TASTYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!! (Light = only consists of max. 1.2% alcohol in it)

2. Hamburger with my homemade burger steak, eaten with chips he he he...

3. Selling some plastic bottles and beer cans to Lidl. In return I get a receipt where I can get a deduction while buying groceries. YIIIPPPIIIIEEE!!! I LOVE it!!!!!!!!! And I actually LOVE putting all the bottles and beer cans into the machine HI HI HI...LOL!!!

4. Having enough money to buy chocolate, cider, ice cream, fruit, chips, and popcorn every now and then, not just our staple food. Life is GRRREEEAAAAAAAAATTTTT!!!!

5. Listening to my hubby singing his silly little tunes he he he...

2 comments:

  1. Isn't it frustrating when computers mess up? My cable modem is messed up at home so a technician will come to work on it Wednesday. Last night, I didn't know what to do with myself without the internet at my fingertips!

    ReplyDelete
  2. He he he...yeah, we've really relied on computers and the internet so much these days. It's almost like...food? He he he...

    Gladly my hubby's a computer technician, so I just have to wait for him to come home to fix it up for me he he he...

    ReplyDelete