1. Being spontaneous for once in my life. YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYY!!!
2. Sleeping in from 9.30 pm to 9 am with my hubby at my in-laws'. MMMMMMMM...SO refreshing!!!
3. Watching two sisters (aged 74 and 63) chasing a fly to kill it. It was such a WONDERFUL sight! ;-D
4. HOT fish soup made by my mother-in-law on a cold windy day (it was only 10'C). YUMMY!!!
5. Receiving many comments on my post. It felt GREAT coming back from my in-laws and noticing that lots of people had left comments there. *grin*
6. The comfort of wearing socks or even double pair of socks. Warm, warm, warm!!! I never really thought of the importance of socks in Indo as I didn't need to wear them, but here they're a NECESSITY!!! ;-D