1. Saw a boy on a bike with chubby RED cheeks. His cheeks looked like ripe tomatoes!!! ;-D HOW CUTE!!!
2. Saw a girl gliding away effortlessly on rollerblades. Gee, if only I can do it! I've never tried rollerblading in my entire life.
3. Lots of people wearing tank tops. It's finally the hottest day this summer. It's 27'C in the shade, so probably it's around 29'C in the sun. SUUUMMMMEEERRRRRRRRR!!!
4. Getting free bags (a cosmetics bag and two bigger bags) from this firm where I bought face masks. Pretty useful as I have no cosmetics bags! ;-D
5. Drinking a glass of COLD water after walking downtown on such a hot day and then eating a COLD JUICY Kiwi. It felt SOOOOOO good!!! ;-D (And soon I'm about to eat my mint ice-cream, the BEST ice-cream I've ever tasted in my life HO HO HO HO HO HO HO)
7. Fresh air to breathe. It's easy to take this for granted, but just now I remembered the smog back in Indo and here I am now, enjoying FRESH air. :-D