Sunday, August 19, 2007

Tagged: 4 Things!

Max tagged me to do this meme. It's gonna be slightly hard for me to do, but let's just try he he he...

4 jobs I've had:

  • A private English tutor
  • A follow-up (marketing manager's assistant at a garment factory - this only lasted for 7 weeks)
  • A translator
  • A housewife (HE HE HE...)

4 movies I could watch over and over again:


  • Erin Brockovich (Watched this one twice already and each time I wanted to clap!!!)
  • Les Miserables (I LOVE Liam Neeson!!!)
  • X-Men Trilogy
  • Deuce Bigalow 1

4 places I have lived:


  • My mother's womb
  • Bandung, Indonesia
  • Sodankylä, Finland
  • In my imagination I've also lived in the mirror land he he he...

4 Favorite TV shows:


  • CSI (Miami, Las Vegas, New York)
  • Criminal Minds
  • Men in Trees (starring Anne Heche)
  • Cold Case

4 Favorite Foods:


  • Pizza with jalapeno chili
  • Different kinds of seafood: oysters, crabs, shrimps, squids (sorry, it's HARD for me to name the dishes as they're what my Mom usually cooks he he he he)
  • Frogs (only when Mom cooks them)
  • Different kinds of Chinese food and Indo food

4 Websites I Visit Every Day:


4 Places I Would Love To Be:


  • Holland (to visit my close friend)
  • Germany (again to visit another close friend)
  • USA (again to visit another close friend)
  • All over Europe

4 Favorite Colors:


  • Blue
  • Light Yellow
  • Navy
  • White

4 Names I Love But Could/Would Not Use For My Kids:


  • Agatha (yes, back then I LOVED reading Agatha Christie's books SO much)
  • Philippe
  • Angel
  • Oscar

I decide not to tag anyone, but if anyone wants to participate, by all means, GO AHEAD!!! ;-D

2 comments:

  1. Awwww, the 4 Favorite shows of you are exactly the ones I LOVE!!! I watched all CSI already and now watching "Criminal Minds"!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You, too, Nika? That's WONDERFUL!!! ;-D Yeah, LOVE 'em all! ;-D

    ReplyDelete