Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Fun Fun Fun

Okay, I know I've only been living together with my hubby for 5 months, but I have to admit it never crossed my mind that marriage life would be or could be SO MUCH FUN, IN and OUT of bed, that is. *wink*

He just brings out the playfulness side of me that only a select few manage to bring out and he told me that I also brought out that side in him. We totally laugh a lot and he's managed to make me laugh SO hard a few times already (it doesn't happen often with other people). I just hope that our marriage will stay this fun together. WHOOOPPPPEEEEEEEEEE!!!!

I have to admit that prior to moving here, I was slightly apprehensive. Once in a while a little voice inside me said, "I wonder when we'd have our first quarrel or fight." The voice stayed there for the first 2 or 3 months, but then after a while I thought to myself that it was so silly to think of bad things. I surely didn't want to "jinx" our relationship by "expecting trouble". And gladly we haven't had any quarrels or fights until now. Disagreements? Sure, but we managed to discuss our differing points of views and wishes. Well, one thing for sure, IF we ever have our first fight or quarrel, I bet you'll be the first ones to know in the blogosphere he he he...Meanwhile I'll just hope for the best and pray that God'll lead me into becoming the best kind of wife I can be.

Btw, the other day my hubby and I watched "Premonition" (starring Sandra Bullock). It wasn't too special, but the movie made me realize that I should really cherish every single moment I have with my hubby since nobody knows when God's going to take him away for good. May I remember this always. *nodding*

Anyway, enough babbling. Just wanna share this song that I thought as one of the "perfect" songs to depict our relationship...I Knew I Loved You (Before I Met You) by Savage Garden. Enjoy it and ENJOY your day!!!


free music





SAVAGE GARDEN lyrics

8 comments:

  1. Being married is wonderful isn't it, I have been married for 2.5 years and it just gets better and better.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, Polly! THX for dropping by and leaving a comment.

    Yes, indeed, I never thought being married would be "GREAT" he he he...THX for sharing your personal experiences. So it's only normal for me to assume that our marriage'll be better and better...of course with our hard work, that is. ;-D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Amel, that's so cute you bring out each other's playful side. It's so important for me to be with someone who I can have fun with like that. Don't worry about the quarreling - you can look forward to making up afterwards ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi, Fish! Yeah, I never thought it would be an important trait until I started living together with my hubby. ;-D

    Oh yeah, you're right, the making up part would be good, too, if there's a quarrel! ;-D

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've been married for 22 years weve been together about 24. It hasn't all been easy but the one thing I can tell you is we still make each other laugh our a*** off. I feel very lucky in that way.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Dawn, THANKS for sharing your experience. I'm glad you're still going strong and laughing a lot he he he...I hope we'll also be the same throughout the years. ;-D

    ReplyDelete
  7. That's so great Amel! It's wonderful that you both bring out so many positive things in each other.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi, Vic!!! Yeah, I hope we'll stay that way: bringing out the best in each other. ;-D

    ReplyDelete