Friday, August 17, 2007

Marriage Review

A man and a woman are lying down in bed (yes, again), face to face.

Woman: "Do you wanna do it tonight?"

Man: "Why? Do you?"

Woman: "No, I'm just asking to make sure you get enough of it."

Man: "Nah, I don't need it tonight. I get enough of it. How about you? Have you gotten enough?"

Woman: "Yep."

(Pause)

Woman: "Any complaint?"

Man: "About?"

Woman: "Me, of course."

Man: "Nope."

Woman: "Good."

Man: "How about you?"

Woman: "Weeeeellll...there is just one thing that sometimes drives me crazy, but it's who you are and it's not going to change. Sometimes it doesn't bother me, but sometimes I just feel like I want to bite you."

Man: "What is it?"

Woman: "It's nothing, really."

Man: "C'mon, tell me now."

Woman: "It's when sometimes you answer my questions with, 'We'll see.'"

Man: (chuckles) "I see."

(Pause)

Woman: "Well, actually...there's one other thing."

Man: "Yeeessss?"

Woman: "Hmmmm...how should I put it?"

Man: "Yeeeeeeeesssssssss?"

Woman: (grinning inside her heart) "Are you sure you wanna hear it?"

Man: "Of course."

Woman: "Well, you're really TOO...DAAARRRRNNNNN..."

Man: "Whhhaaatttt?"

Woman: "SEXY!!!" (punches the air with one hand) "YYYEEESSSSSSS, I tricked you!"

Man: (smiles) "Darn yooouuuuuuu!!!!"

Then after a while they prepare themselves to go to sleep. The man shifts to the other side of the bed and the woman follows. However, since it is SO dark and the woman has lost her bearings due to sleepiness, she accidentally bumps her head to the side of the man's head.

Woman: (suddenly alert and rubbing the man's head) "OOUUUCCHHH!! I'm SOOOOO SORRY!!!!"

Man: (chuckles) "Why did you do that?"

Woman: (giggles) "I didn't mean to do iiiiittttt! I just didn't know you were THAT close to me. Oh dear...I don't get it why there are always fun, weird, crazy, funny incidents in this bedroom."

Man: "No worries." (still smiling)

Woman: "Okay, let's try to get some sleep now. Good night."

Man: "Yeah. Good night, Babe."

And off they go to Dreamland................

THE END

No comments:

Post a Comment