Wednesday, August 15, 2007

3BT: August 14, 2007

1. Both of us saying the EXACT same words at the EXACT same time and we ended up laughing together.

2. Another MIRACLE happening yesterday. A friend of mine living here (a British woman and her family) called me to tell me about a basic Finnish course for foreigners. It starts next month. She's SO SWEET to have thought of my possibly not having received a letter about that particular course and she volunteered to call them to register the three of us (herself, her hubby, and me). HALLELUJAH for God's ANGELS on earth!!! HALLELUJAH for His divine intervention so that there is finally a Finnish course in this little village. (Side note: Do you know how LITTLE is the chance for anyone to organize a Finnish course for foreigners in such a little village like this???? Almost zit!!!).

3. The EXCITEMENT bubbling inside me for I'm enrolled in the course (my friend confirmed to me already about it last night - usually they only provide limited seats, so I'm HAPPY I'm in!!!). YIIIIIIIIIIIPPPPPPPPPPPPPIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEE!!!

4. Feeling my facial skin rejuvenated after putting on some face mask. MMMMMMMM...I LOVE face mask!!!

2 comments:

  1. Good! I'm sure those Finnish courses will be very helpful! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kate: Yeah, THANKS. I'm REALLY looking forward to the course!!! ;-D

    ReplyDelete