1. Talking to my parents via Skype Out. THANK YOU, Skype!!! It's been a while since I talked to them, so it felt SO GREAT knowing they're doing okay.
2. Listening to my hubby's heartbeat. God's given another day together with him. Must cherish it well. ;-D
3. Fingernails. When you feel the itch somewhere, THANK GOD for fingernails. Doesn't it feel HEAVENLY when you scratch the itch with your nails???? AHHHHHHHHHHH YESSSSS....
4. The sound of a key turning in the door, meaning my hubby's back home again.
5. Knowing that two best friends visited my parents the other day just because. THANK YOU SO MUCH, My Angels!!! I know my parents also LOVED their company based on what my Mom told me about on the phone yesterday. ;-D