Monday, August 27, 2007

3BT: August 27, 2007

1. Calling a friend who lives in Indo by using Skype even for just a few minutes felt AWESOME!!! Thanks, Skype!

2. Hot sausage soup with jalapeno chili. Jalapeno chili gives a kick to my soup. YIIIIHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!

3. Watching lots of birds flying about happily to and fro. Cute, CUTE, CUUUUUTTTEEE birds!!!

4. Being able to see the world through other people's perspectives. Such a privilege!!! With my "preferred isolation", I get to know more and more aspects of life that way.

5. The anticipation burning in my heart for my hubby's return from work. I MISS HIM!!!!!! I MISS squeezing hiiiimmmmm with all my might!!!

6. We have Spiderman 3 on our HD. Downloaded yesterday. Tonight we're gonna watch it together while eating chips (I've asked hubby to buy some as they're on sale HI HI HI). YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYY!!! Bliss!!! ;-D

2 comments:

  1. What does 3BT mean, Amel? Whatever it is, it obviously gives you a lift, so they get my vote!

    ReplyDelete
  2. 3BT means Three Beautiful Things. If you see the link in my sidebar, you'll find Three Beautiful Things link created by Clare. Clare is the original creator of 3BT. She dedicated one blog to recored three beautiful things she sees or experiences each day.

    Lots of bloggers have adopted her 3BT concept and each blogger who adopts her concept is supposed to write down the tag 3BT in the post so that people can find it easily. You can write down 3BT post every day or just every now and then. And yeah, it does help uplift my mood he he he...

    ReplyDelete