1. Fanning my topless hubby with a magazine while he was trying to take a nap on the couch (today's been especially HOT, around 27'C) and then hearing him say, "Now I know why in the harem there're some girls fanning the maharaja. It feels SO good." LOL!!!
2. Going to the cemetery and felt peace. It made me think of the lives of those people. Who were they? What had they done in their lifetimes?
3. Flowers in front of most of the tombstones. The cemetery seems to have been well taken care of.
4. Seeing a woman sitting down in front of a tombstone. Maybe she was praying. It's just nice to see that someone remembered their loved one who's gone away for good.
5. Hearing people's laughter from afar while I was standing underneath the hot sun.
6. Buying REAL steaks for the first time since I moved here. YEEEESSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!! I'm drooling already! ;-D Oh, and I bought some chips too. *tee hee* Yeah, I'm bad!!! ;-D
7. Gathering up enough courage to go inside the old wooden church here. I'll post the pic tomorrow. I'm telling you that it ain't easy to go outside of your own "safety" box and do something daring he he he...