Wednesday, August 22, 2007

What About My Birthday?

Inspired by the Birthday Meme I read in Mother Hen's blog, I decided to write this one though nobody tagged me he he he...

My birthday is November 29.

Here are a list of things I found through Wikipedia when I wrote my birth date.

Three events:

  1. 1944 - The first surgery (on a human) to correct blue baby syndrome performed by Alfred Blalock and Vivien Thomas.
  2. 1945 - The Federal People's Republic of Yugoslavia declared.
  3. 1975 - The name "Micro-soft" (for "microcomputer software") is first used in a letter from Bill Gates to Paul Allen.

Two births:

  1. 1831 - Louisa May Alcott, American novelist (d. 1888)
  2. 1898 - C. S. Lewis, Irish writer (d. 1963)

One holiday:

  1. Albania - Liberation Day (Dita e Çlirimit)

4 comments:

  1. I have recorded your b-day on my calendar!

    Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. He he he...THANKS, Max! ;-D

    ReplyDelete
  3. You share the same birthday as CS Lewis? WOW!!!!!!!!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mother Hen: Yeah, I didn't know that myself!!! ;-D

    ReplyDelete