Sunday, August 12, 2007

3BT: Weekend Wrap

Gee, I don't even know where to start. It's been a MAGICAL BLESSED weekend for me, so let me start from Friday then.

1. Eating hamburger and sausage in the cabin. We roasted the burger and sausage in the cabin's fireplace and ate them with some hot mustarrrdddddd. YUMMY!!!

2. Dipping my legs in the COLD lake in between sauna (after having the above dinner). Side note: I didn't dare dip my whole body like my hubby did 'coz it was just too cold for me, but BOY it felt SO good coming back inside the sauna afterwards HE HE HE...

3. The lethargy I felt after taking a long SUPER HOT sauna.

4. My mother-in-law voicing her concern over the earthquake in Indonesia. She's SO sweet!!! (Don't worry, my family's allright!)

5. Picking HUGE RED strawberries felt SO GOOD. ^________________________^

6. A miracle happening again. Saturday eve I told my hubby that I wanted some sausage when we got back home (yes, I was craving for sausage AGAIN). Not long after that, my mother-in-law offered to roast some sausages for us. YIIIPPPIIIIEEE!!! I was SO shocked about our "telepathy" that I asked my huby, "Is your Mom a psychic or something?" LOL!!!

7. Talking to one of my best friends via YM (she lives in Germany). THANK YOU, Yahoo Messenger!!!

8. Receiving VERY kind words from Jackie and Victorya today. You both MADE MY DAY today!!!

THANK YOU,
THANK YOU,
THANK YOU!

(Btw, to those of you unfamiliar with them, check out their WONDERFUL blogs!)


9. Having a table lamp. YEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSS!!!

10. Jalapeno chili. I'm going to make pizza sometime this week and I'll put jalapeno chili on my side (we like different toppings). I'm drooling already! LOL!

11. Dreaming of my closest friends. Boy, I miss them! ;-D

4 comments:

  1. I enjoy reading your blogs so much. You are always so enthusiastic and positive. Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, Kathy, THX for your compliment. I'm trying my best to enjoy every little thing in my new life here. ;-D Heaven help me so I can keep it up for the rest of my life. ;-D

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're sweet Amel :)
    And have a good spirit! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mother Hen: THANK YOU for your compliment!!! ;-D

    ReplyDelete