Thursday, November 29, 2007
Blue Tea Meme
Amber tagged me to do this meme. It looks SO interesting, though it took me a few days of pondering before I could finally write this down he he he...
It’s more fun to be in classes with friends, so include one class from the person who tagged you that you’d also like to take.
Tag five other bloggers.
Write down 5-10 courses you would take to fix your life.
Okay, here goes:
1. An intensive Finnish course is the number one in my list he he he...I'd love to master this language since I'm also interested in becoming a Finnish citizen. However, to do that, I have to stay here for 4 consecutive years first and then pass the national Finnish examination. Plus I'll get a better working opportunity once I master Finnish. Plus I'll be able to converse nicely with my beloved parents-in-law HE HE HE HE...
2. A photography course (plus how to tweak your pictures using some kind of photo editor). I'm interested in learning more tips and tricks so that I can maximize the use of my digital camera. For example: how to set my camera to take GREAT pics when it's pitch dark outside yet there's full moon in the sky, how to set my camera to take great PICS of moving objects. Plus, who knows maybe I can sell my photos later on, right? There's no harm done in learning new things, anyway.
3. A First Aid Kit course. I'd love to learn CPR and learn more practical theories so that if something happens to me or my loved ones (or perhaps kids in the future), I'll know what to do.
4. A Course on How to Be More Assertive and How to Discipline One's Thoughts. I'd love to take control of my thoughts, especially when my OCD strikes he he he he he...I can obsess over something and it takes sheer will power and 100% focus to stop it. Sometimes I succeed, sometimes I fail. Plus I'm a shy person, so I tend to be permissive. I'd love to learn to be more assertive in life. ;-D
5. Webmaster: This is a course I am going to take with Amber and Dawn (Twisted Sister) as I am fascinated with all things web-related.
I'm going to tag: