JANICE, this one is especially for you he he he he he...I'm just going to write some phrases here:
1. Hyvää joulua! = Merry Christmas!
2. Onnellista uutta vuotta! = Happy New Year!
3. Rakastan sinua = I love you.
4. Nimeni on ....... = My name is ...... (fill in the blanks with your own name).
5. Days of the week:
a. Maanantai = Monday
b. Tiistai = Tuesday
c. Keskiviikko = Wednesday
d. Torstai = Thursday
e. Perjantai = Friday
f. Lauantai = Saturday
g. Sunnuntai = Sunday
6. WC (Vessa) = Toilet
7. Apua! = Help!
8. Hyvää syntymäpäivä! = Happy Birthday!
9. Mitä kuuluu? = How are you?
Kiitos, hyvää = Fine, thanks.
10. Hauska tutustua = Pleased to meet you.
I hope that's enough for now he he he he he...If you wanna hear some Finnish pronunciation, go here: Finnish for Foreigners.