Can't believe I'm a Super Star he he he he...THANK YOU, Choc Mint Girl, for sharing this award with me!!!! This award was created by our fellow blogger, Mariuca.
I'm sharing this award with:
3BT: Thursday, November 11, 2007:
1. Hubby leaned his head briefly on my shoulder (well, literally the left side of my chest) while holding me tightly before he went to work. This has happened twice already HE HE HE HE...*smug grin* I always wake up when his alarm rings and we always kiss each other g'morning before he leaves for work and I go back to sleep ha ha ha...I told you I'm an INCURABLE SLEEPYHEAD!!!
2. Feeling the snow crunching under my shoes as I walked outside. Crunch, crunch, crunch...
3. Hot chicken soup eaten while it's cold. Yummmmyyyyyy...
4. Winter Wonderland. Everything's white. Even the sky looks white. White, white, white. I'm definitely gonna get my FIRST white Christmas. YES, YES, YEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSS!!!!!
5. Watching snow covering the branches of trees. Breathtaking...mmmmhhhhh...