Monday, November 19, 2007

Ski Property in Chamonix

They say that France is one of the most romantic places on earth. I can say that I'm looking forward to visiting this place someday. Now let me daydream a little, okay? What if I had all the money in the world to buy anything I want? Then one of the things I'd buy is a ski chalet in Chamonix. I found FSI Property and they offer various types of property in Chamonix.

There are plenty of offers on property chamonix, ranging from a studio apartment, a one or two or three bedroom apartment, chalets of different sizes, country houses, etc. complete with gorgeous pictures. Prices start from € 80,000 for apartments and € 400,000 for chalets.

They also cater to individual needs. So if you happen to be rich enough to buy a hotel or if you're interested in something that's not listed there, you can always contact them and their friendly and professional staff promises to help you ASAP.

Let's go back to my daydream, shall we? I'd REALLY love to buy this LOVELY chalet. I love the wooden walls as they make the ambience look so homey. It's only 66 sqm, but the land surrounding it is 660 sqm. My dream vacation house!!! There are two bedrooms in this chalet, so that means I can go there with my friends, too, or with my kids (when I have kids later on)! What a wonderful way to spend a holiday!


No comments:

Post a Comment