Dawn tagged me to do this meme.
Ummmm...I guess what I'd do is exercise regularly, take vitamins when necessary, and get enough rest every night. By exercising regularly, you'll definitely pump up your serotonin level and you'll be more energized. You'll feel better and you'll also look better (firmer everywhere). I've just read something that I'd love to share with all women out there. Here it is: Iodine Deficiency. Plus by getting enough rest, you'll feel AND look better.
Copy the whole thing, skim the list and put a * star beside those that you like. (Check out especially the * starred ones.)
Share one of your own health tip (tip on how to be more healthy) with others and add on the numbers below. Try to make your tip short but informative. Tag at least 2 person.
1. Be happy - Everyday health and beauty*
2. Cherish your health : If it is good, preserve it. If it is unstable, improve it. If it is beyond what you can improve, get help. – Anggie and Jeremy Boy Online Journal.
3. Count your blessing - Trinity of Rooms of My Heart**
4. Take a hot , relaxing bath by candlelight-Michelle Dawn Rusin Roundup*
5. Exercise regularly, take vitamins when necessary, and get enough rest each night. - Amel's Realm
I'm not going to tag anyone here, but if you're interested in doing this meme, go ahead and do it.