Crystal tagged me to do this meme.
1. Link to the person that tagged you, and post the rules on your blog.
2. Share Christmas facts about yourself.
3. Tag seven random people at the end of your post, and include links to their blogs.
4. Let each person know that they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.
1. Wrapping or gift bags?
Definitely wrapping, but nowadays in Finland I also buy gift bags for the wrapped gifts ha ha ha ha ha...
2. Real or artificial tree?
Does it matter? We don't have a X-mas tree right now but we can enjoy other people's decorated trees. Most of the trees here are real. ;-D
3. When do you put up the tree?
Well, the first time I had a fake tree was a few years ago since my friends bought it for me as a b-day gift, so I put it up in the beginning of December. *grin*
4. When do you take the tree down?
That year I took it down soon after New Year if I remember correctly.
5. Do you like egg nog?
Never tasted one.
6. Favorite gift received as a child?
Never got any gifts as a child but this first white Christmas in Finland I'm going to have SEVERAL. YEAAAAAAAAAAHHH HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA...
7. Do you have a nativity scene?
8. Worst Christmas gift you ever received?
I'm telling you, I never even got a Christmas gift yet, so I can't answer this question he he he...
9. Mail or email Christmas cards?
Since there are too many now and I don't have the budget to send snail mail Christmas cards, then I'll stick to e-cards, thank you very much.
10. Favorite Christmas Movie?
Hmmmm...I don't know. Let me get back to this later, OK?
11. When do you start shopping for Christmas?
Ummm...this year I started doing it mid November.
12. Favorite thing to eat at Christmas?
I don't know. Back in Indo, I used to eat whatever Mom cooked and we had no special Christmas food. That's why I'm excited to know what my mother-in-law cooks for Christmas 'coz in Finland there's special Christmas food.
13. Clear lights or colored on the tree?
COLOOOOUUURRREEDDD, of course he he he he...
14. Favorite Christmas song(s)?
So many he he he he he...O Holy Night, Jingle Bells, White Christmas, Little Drummer Boy, etc.
15. Travel at Christmas or stay home?
Definitely stay home HO HO HO HO HO HO...
16. Can you name all of Santa's reindeer?
Of course not he he he...
17. Angel on the tree top or a star?
Hmmmm...probably a star.
18. Open the presents Christmas Eve or Christmas Morning?
Here in Finland the tradition is to open gifts on Christmas Eve. *grin*
19. Most annoying thing about this time of year?
Annoying? Nothing, I guess.
20. Do you decorate your tree in any specific theme or color?
Haven't you been listening to me? I ain't got no tree HI HI HI HI HI HI...
21. What do you leave for Santa?
Kisses (lip marks on a card) HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA...
22. Least favorite holiday song?
If it's not my fave, then I won't even sing it or remember it.
23. Favorite ornament?
I ain't got any ornaments except my Santa decoration, so it's my fave so far. *grin*
24. Family tradition?
In Finland the tradition is to spend Christmas Eve with the whole family and then open the gifts in the evening.
25. Ever been to Midnight Mass or late-night Christmas Eve services?
Nope, but I went to a regular Christmas services in my church (it was usually held a week before Christmas - don't ask me why!).
I ain't going to tag anybodyyyyyyyy 'coz it seems people are busy at this time of the year he he he he he...so just enjoy yourselves, everybody!!!