Remove 1 question from below, and add in your personal question, make it a total of 20 questions, then tag 8 people in your list, list them out at the end of this post. Notify them in their chat box that he/she has been tagged. Whoever does the tag will have blessings from all.
1. At what age do you wish to marry? 27 and I did do it at the age of 27...well, almost 28 to be exact HA HA HA HA HA...
2. If you have the chance, what would you probably say to your beloved one? I've already said everything I've wanted to say to him. *grin*
3. If you were to be stranded on a desert island, who are the 3 blog buddies you would take with you? Why? Hmmm...Max since she'll be able to tell me so many things I don't know since she's a HUGE reader, then Crystal 'coz she's been my buddy and we're both newlyweds so it's gonna be FUN hi hi hi hi hi...and hmmm...Fish! Why? Because she's such a FUNNY person and I'd LOVE to learn more about New York and Tel Aviv and UK (she comes from the UK and now living in New York and currently dating Tel Aviv) HA HA HA HA HA...So it'll definitely a girls' stranded time out ha ha ha ha ha...
4. Where is the place that you want to go the most? Right now? Bandung!!! I miss my parents and all the delicious food in Bandung!!!
5. If you can have 1 dream to come true, what would it be? Own a house here with a fireplace and my own little library and my huge garden facing the lake ha ha ha ha ha...
6. My question: What's the best compliment you've ever received? (Or you can list some of the memorable ones if it's too hard to pick one)
7. What are you afraid to lose the most? My loved ones.
8. If you win $1 million, what would you do? Pay tithe, spend some, give some to family, invest some, buy a house, travel some, maybe open my own bookstore.
9. If you meet someone that you love, would you confess to him/her? Or would you keep it to yourself and observe from afar? I used to keep it to myself, but then I started learning to tell the guy that I loved him.
10. List out 3 good points of the person who tagged you. Trinity: She loves Jesus, she's GORGEOUS and VERY creative!!! Applause for her!!!!
11. What are the requirements that you wish from your other half? Honesty, commitment, understanding, being a good listener, being supportive, sense of humour, patience, the ability to say sorry sincerely.
12. Which type of person do you hate the most? Hypocrites.
13. What is your ambition? To make a difference in this world in whichever small ways I can so that my life's meaningful and when I die, I have no regrets and I can hear God say, "Well done, my child. Now it's time for Me to take you home."
14. What is the thing that will make you think he/she is bad? When they think of their own gains all the time and they'd do anything to get what they want without caring about anybody else.
15. Christmas is coming, who do you like to celebrate with? My new family!!! YAAAYYY!!!
16. What do you think is the most important thing in your life? Balance.
17. Are you a shopaholic or no? Nope.
18. Which actress or actors you would like be to? Eh? I don't think I wanna be an actress 'coz I LOVE my privacy, thank you very much. I can't stand being in the spotlight.
19. It would be 2008 in a few days, do you have a new year’s resolution? Yes, as a matter of fact, I do HE HE HE HE HE HE HE...
I want to tag these following people: (No need to hurry, I know you're busy!!!!)
Choc Mint Girl