1. Hubby warning me to be careful since the pavement and streets were slippery. ;-D
2. Sending two more postcards at the post office he he he he he he...and seeing SO MANY people there sending cards and gifts to their loved ones. Ahhhhh...such an interesting thing to see!
3. An old woman taking another old woman on a ride with her kicksled. The other old woman was sitting on the kicksled's chair. Mmmm...quite a sight to behold!
4. Finding cheap oranges!!! Only €0.99 per kilogram! YIIIIHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!
5. Almost forgot!!! It's interesting to see that in the post office you can take some postcards or cards and once you're done writing the address and your message, you can queue and tell the postman, "I just took the cards from the racks." So it means they have really great trust in customers. You can NEVER do such a thing in Indonesia - leaving so many boxes, wrappers, envelopes, cards, postcards just like that (in an open place) where you can "steal" them easily, but over here it seems they don't worry about people stealing stuff.
6. Receiving a postcard from my German friend (used to be my penpal, now my emailpal) who now lives in Sweden.
7. Receiving some more money transfer from writing ads. HUA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA...Let's save more money, Babyyyyyy!!!!!